Tuesday, February 16, 2010

workouts monday and tuesday and valentines day

valentines day we went out to dinner with some friends. and then we went dancing with a few of our friends we had lots of fun! my man gave me the dress im wearing and some sexy heels! and wooo thats a close up pic of me huh? lol check out my makeup ;) heheheh.

workouts monday were upper body nice and heavy felt great! plus 4 miles eating was exxelent!

tuesday workout was just cardio ran 5 miles! today i ate good almost all day then i had a chocolate candy bar oh well. im making stir fry for dinner

what time is your last meal????

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement. The words "suck" does not even begin to describe how aweful it was to stop the processed food eating train. Today is much better.

    Sounds like you had a great Valetines's weekend. You look good!

    A lot of times my last meal is between 9 and 10 p.m. I run in the evenings, so I give my body something after I do that.

    ReplyDelete