Friday, February 20, 2009

WEEK7

WEEK 7
WEIGHT 136

YUP ITS UP BUT REMEMBER WEEK SIX DIET WAS TERRIBLE SO ILL TAKE 136.

TRAINING WAS GREAT MEALS WERE 110% UP UNTIL TODAY :(

BFL IS WHAT STARTED ME TRAINING AND REALLY CHANGED MY BODY I THINK ITS A GREAT PROGRAM BUT THE "FREE DAY" THAT I CANT SEEM TO STOP TAKING IS WHAT SABOTAGES MY EFFORT AND MY HARD WORK.

IM THINKING A CHEAT MEAL NOT THAT I NEEDED WOULD BE BETTER SO I GUESS TODAY WAS MY EMOTIONAL (I WAS HAVING A TERRIBLE DAY) BAD FREE MEAL. IAM STILL AN EMOTIONAL EATER WHEN IM MAD I WANTTO EAT A DONUT WHEN IM HURT I WANT TO EAT A BIG MAC ETC ETC ETC THE MADNESS MUST STOP SOME DAY AND I NEED TO GAIN CONTROL.

1 comment:

  1. Gahhhh! I sooooo know what thats like Ana. I started with BFL too and I LOVED my free day!! LOL I used to be the same way, almost like self sabotage I would get mad at my husband and go buy a cake and eat almost ALL of it, every time I got mad, or frustrated or sad I would find comfort in food.When I started with my trainer I didn't get ANY free meals or free days for 2 MONTHS! I didn't think I would EVER be able to do that. I figured if I was paying him I better listen to him lol.

    Take some time to think about WHY you do what you do, and what you could do instead. Don't think of it as failure, think of it more as a learning experience, you can't fail unless you quit :)

    ReplyDelete