Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I turned that frown up side down!!! and had a great day!

I was having a sad, bad, emotional day. ..... when i got home from work because my daughters dance recital tikets sold out in 1 day and i still needed tikets for my family . My man took the time to get my butt out of bed (iwas moody and crying) and he reminded me of my goal to step on stage.... i got up turned my frown :( up side down :) and got my ass to the gym! im glad i did! i got a good workout in and im getting stronger. i also got acopliment and a guy atthe gym is like wow your just transforming your body!! i cant do pull ups yet but **I can do chin ups and push ups and that makes me happy! i know im improving! **

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! Amazing how a good workout can change our mood so much!

    ReplyDelete