Tuesday, May 11, 2010

46 days till show time and some breast aug $$$$

quick update i had a great great!!! mothers day with my man my children and my family!!!

also had a great weekend workout with lizzy bootcamp and sprints nice!!!

went to the grocery store had a nice full basket well not realy but i went to use my atm and had no money how emberrasing!!! so why am i telling you hmmm i dont know :) yet ......i do have a check that i havent cashed and im not going too because it is my bonus money. i usually use this as vacation money but this year its gonna be breast aug money :)

so any one have any advice experience about boob job???

anyways i hope this month i drop some lbs really need to be alot closer by june 1st cause there will only be 3 weeks left after that!

1 comment:

  1. hey ana how u feeling about breast aug i have had some experience with this
    xxxx my website is
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Angel-MX5-Figure-Athlete/358220765563?ref=ts
    and
    http://2010darkangelmx5figureathlete.blogspot.com/
    come visit me here and add your name to my facebook page if you wish lots of other girls there may be able to help you about your questions on b.a

    ReplyDelete