Monday, January 25, 2010

week3 day 1**** Fruit salad and cocoa almonds review and recepies**


FRUIT SALAD RECEPIE
I HAD THIS TODAY IT WAS SOOOO YUMMY KINDA BIG ON THE PORTION BUT IT WAS DELICIOUSSSSS AND AFTER 5 DAYS OF CLEAN EATING 100% I THINK I DESERVE IT
1 CONTAINER OF FAT FREE FAGE YOGURT
1 BANANA
1 APPLE
3TBSP SHREDDED COCUNUT (IT WAS SWEETEND)
3TBSP ALMONDS "HAD TO ADD AN EXTRA FROM 2 TO 3 :) "
1PAK OF SLPENDA AND CINNAMON!
MIX IT ALL TOGETHER IN A BOWL. I REALLLLY ENJOYED THIS!
cocoa roast almonds review
omg i was in heaven i had to buy the 100 cal paks cause i would of ate the whole bag!!! i didnt know if you guys had tried this so i had to tell you guys about them. At the end of the day if i was good i had it with a chocolate protein shake aaaaa!
TRAINING


WEEK 3 DAY 1 . WORKOUTS GOING GREAT! TODAY I HAD UPPER BODY AND GOT IN 50 MINUTES OF CARDIO. WORKOUS HAVE BEEN INTENSE AND IM WORKOING OUT REALLY HARD!




food


has also been good for about 5 or 6 days now :) yeahhhh me!!! im watching my carbs not counting but still having my same staples . chicken turkey breast , almonds, eggs, grapefruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment